In Industrial Applications, sensor have current signal at output as they are less susceptible to noise than voltage signals and they can communicate over a long distance. And, Current signals are finally converted into Voltage signal using Current to Voltage Converters
at the industrial device end.
Our Current to Voltage Converters
- 4-20mA Current to Voltage Converter with single output
- Single Current Input ( 4-20mA) and Single Voltage Output (0-5V)
- 4-20mA Current to Voltage Converter with dual output
- Single Current Input ( 4-20mA) and Dual Voltage Output (0-5V)
- Converts current level from 4 – 20 mA to 0 - 5 V voltage levels.
- Most compact design using minimum components.
- Operates from a single +24 V DC Power Supply
- Easy to install
Input Current Range :
+4 mA to +20 mA
Output Voltage Range :
+0 V to +5 V
Power Supply :
+24 V DC
Operating Temperature :
-40°C to 85°C
Input Connector :
Two terminal, Iin(+) and Iin(-), for current loop
Output Connector :
Two terminal, V(+) and GND( Single o/p)], [four terminal, two V(+) and two GND(Dual o/p)]